Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
I. Primary Responsibilities:
1. Operate all machines for which qualified, including CNC part programming.
2. Build jigs and fixtures as needed.
3. Perform inspection functions and documentation as required, including required SPC.
1. Participates within the Quality and/or EMS programs as requested
2. Capable of lifting 35 lbs
3. Other related duties as assigned
1. Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred
2. Training: On the job training
3. Experience: 5 years prior CNC experience
2. Technical communication
3. Math aptitude
5. Safety awareness
6. Blueprint reading
7. General machining practices
9. CNC part programming (Long Hand or MasterCam)
Apply by creating/using account