Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
I. Primary Responsibilities:
1. Run production jobs on machines for which qualified.
2. Activate correct program for each part.
3. Check part accuracy.
4. Observe part quality (finish, toolmarks).
5. Perform inspection functions and documentation as required including SPC
II. Secondary Responsibilities:
1. Participates within the Quality and/or EMS programs as requested.
2. Capable of lifting 35 lbs
3 . Other related duties as assigned.
1. Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
2. Training': On the job training.
3. Experience: Prior machining background or vocational technical training.
IV. Basic Skills Required:
1 . Oral/written communication and reading skills.
2 . Technical communication.
3. Math aptitude.
4. Safety awareness.
5. Blueprint reading.
6. General machining practices.
7. Use of scales, micrometers, Vernier calipers.
8. Mechanical skills
Apply by creating/using account